top of page

I am a non-US international citizen. Can you still get me / my company sales tax exempt?

Yes - Our sales tax exemption team is specially trained in dealing with international clients and have worked with clients all over the world. 


Do I need an SSN to become sales tax exempt?

No, you don't. An EIN or ITIN can be used instead.

Can you form me a US LLC or Corporation if I’m a non-US citizen?

Yes- all you will need is an EIN and your general business information

Can you form me / my company a full US bank account if I’m a non-US citizen?

Yes, we can do this for non-US and US citizens- all you will need is a passport, EIN and a US LLC or Corporation.

Can you help me get an EIN?

Yes- we can obtain this for both US and non-US clients.

bottom of page