top of page

A kind reminder that we are not CPAs and don't deal with End-of-Year income tax filing or any other IRS taxes. We recommend you get in touch with your accountant regarding End-of-Year returns. 

If you do not have an accountant, we would recommend our business partner, Prime Corporate Services, who are experts with end-of-year income tax filing. They have worked with 1000s of other businesses and are the best in the business. They offer a free initial consultation and 50% off services to all our RJM clients.

For more information see below:

bottom of page